[Previous] [Next] [Index] [Thread]

Re: Web browser programmers

I think Jyrki Poysti wrote.
!!
!!We may need someone to do a simplified Web browser software for PCs
!!(later this year). If you are interested, or already done such,
!!please, send me an email, and I'll explain the details.
!!73647.1624@compuserve.com
!!

IF all you are interested in, is a web browser for the pc's, there I hate to
be the one to tell you there are web browsers and servers already for the pc's.
I know for a fact that mosaic and netscape are available on a pc platform.
If you need more information on those drop me a note.

--
                                                vbhalla@mtu.edu